In order to recognise your contribution in form of your information uploads at Finaccle Club, we have devised FC Point Scheme. It would be our endeavour that members making more relevant contribution to the club gets more visibility in public eye and is able to build his personal brand in the entire fraternity of finaccle club. To make this entire process bit more objective, every information upload such as starting a thread in the opinion section, making relevant comments on the same, uploading FAQ, raising queries to experts and answering the same, submission of articles, files, notification & circular, Judgement Analysis, job opportunities, training opportunities, professional opportunities, CV Upload etc would get you FC Points. Accordingly, members making more contribution to the portal would bet more FC points and hence increased chance of their visibility as top contributors on the home page. Since it is a knowledge sharing portal, hence it is not only quantity of information upload that matters, but also quality of information. There may be situation where a member is not a regular contributor but his information uploads have more number of likes or views or downloads. In such a situation even though he may apparently have lesser FC Points based on FC Point calculation scheme, but he may still be considered to appear as Top Contributor on the Home Page. Please note that it would be entirely management decision as to who is considered as Top Contributor. Below table indicates the scheme of granting of FC points. The point granted would be subject to management approval and management may decide to not grant any points on any information upload that management in its sole discretion considers in appropriate.
|Information Uploads||FC Point|
Submission of Articles / File / Judgement Analysis
Submission of News & Circulars
Submission of FAQ (Per FAQ)
Starting a Thread at Opinion Section
Reply to Thread
Asking Question to Expert
Reply to Question by Expert
Posting Job / Trainees Requirements / Tender & Assignments
Posting Career Guidance / Exam Tips/ Exam Announcements / Exam Preparation Tips
Guidelines for Members
One of the objectives of Finaccle Club is to evolve an ocean of meaningful business information that can be helpful for society at large for mutual benefit. We expect you to be sincere, honest and disciplined in your conduct.
1. Before posting any question / thread under opinion section, please search if the same does not already exist.
2. Please reply to any thread / question, only if you think that you can further make some value addition over the replies already submitted. Submitting response in nature of appreciating others, simply agreeing with others, disagreeing with others, without making your own point is not permitted and such response shall be deleted by us, if we deem fit.
3. Please use correct categories so that information can be retrieved by members easily.
4. Be professional and humble with eagerness to learn. Member may have different views. Learn to agree to disagree without challenging others right to express their own thoughts.
5. Don’t fight over here. We don’t appreciate personally motivated sarcastic comments, use of abusive and vulgar language. Please note that you would be personally and legally liable for any such unlawful act. We reserve our right to delete the account of any such miscreants over here.
6. Be genuine and make honest efforts for your contribution. Member copying content of others or using any other mischievous means to increase their FCpoints will have their points deleted and account blocked at sole discretion of management.
7. Don’t post any copyright content or any content which is not your original work. You would be liable for any unlawful act over here.
8. Be mindful of all your actions over here and possible legal and other repercussion thereof. We expect you to be fully aware and educated about any possible implication of any action taken by you over here.
10. Your Representations & Warranties
You represent and warrant for the benefit of www.finaccleclub.com and www.finaccleclub.com licensors, suppliers, and any third parties mentioned on the Site that:
(a) you are more than 18 years of ageand if you are below 18, then you have obtained verifiable parental consent to use this site
(b) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into and make the representations and warranties contained in this Agreement;
(c) all information that you submit to us is true and accurate;
(d) you will keep your registration information accurate at all the times;
(e) you will be responsible for all use of your Account even if such use was conducted without your authority or permission (for example, and not by way of limitation, if an unauthorized third party submits or answers a question under your Account);
(f) you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement (for example, and not by way of limitation, abiding by the Terms); and
(g) all Submissions are owned by you and www.finaccleclub.com use of the Submissions does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.finaccleclub.com and its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with your use of the Site or resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Site or your violation of this Agreement or your violation of the applicable law or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party. You will cooperate as fully required by the www.finaccleclub.comin the defense of any claim. The www.finaccleclub.com reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of www.finaccleclub.com. Further if due to any of your action or inaction, if there is any legal or other kind of liability arises on www.finaccleclub.com, you would provide full support in handling such matter. Your failure to do so will shift the liability on you and you would be solely liable to settle the said liability and we would be entitled to recover any such loss from you.
12. DISCLAIMERS OF ALL WARRANTIES AND DUTIES This site and all contents provided on the site is without any Warranty on any kind. Content is provided as made available by the members of the group with all its faults and without any warranty. www.finaccleclub.com and licensor give no express warranty and specifically disclaim the following
(A) All implied warranties, including bit not to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties, accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency or usefullness of any content on the site.
(B) Any duties of reasonable care, workmanlike effort or lack of negligence. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort in connection with the site and content is with you. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omission in content.
(C) Any warranties of non-infringement, title or quiet enjoyment.
(D) We are not responsible for the Content uploaded by you on the Site. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damages or losses caused to you, including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or other loss resulting from use of or reliance in any way on anything available on the Site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness of Content available on the Site that is used by you.
(E) We make no warranty that the services or Site will meet your requirements or that the services or your access to the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, accurate or reliable; nor do we make any warranty as to any information that may be obtained through the services or Site. In case there is any defect in any software being used for the provision of the services, we do not make any warranty that defects in such software will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the services or Site is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. The Company disclaims all liability to either the user or any person claiming for any breach of the terms of the Agreement including claims based on the ratings, reviews mentioned on the Site.
(F) The Company/Site makes no representations as to the reliability, accuracy of the Content or qualifications of any of the users or the quality, security or legality of any services and the Company disclaims any and all liability relating thereto. The Company/Site does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the procurement of any service on the Site.
(G) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the services or Site or through the service(s) or Site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.